Re: [IPp] IEP instead of 504

All the positives you noted are available at any time if Jess

>were to need them but they still would take time to implement....this is

>a unilateral decision for the principal.....good luck!

Dear Beverly,

Her 504 is in effect (even though it is not typed up and signed at this
point) until the IEP is put into motion.  I think I wasn't clear enough
on that.  (anger talking, not my brains), I was assured of this
yesterday.  However, the principal IS passing the buck to someone else,
and they will be getting money for Jessy that will not be used for her at
this time, which still makes me angry, but I can get over that, and it
may become useful further down the line, or it may not, but in either
case, I will know that it is there for her if she should need it.

(1)non diab.