Re: [IPp] IEP instead of 504

>My brain is very fuzzy this morning but I don't believe they can teat
her for

>Spec Ed without your permission.....and it is a lot of testing

Dear Beverly,

You are not fuzzy....lol....I do have to sign papers in order to have her
tested.  My lawyer wants me to go ahead with it.  However, I do NOT have
to accept anything other than OHI.  End of story.  We will take one step
at a time, and as far as the 504 also is concerned, I am waiting for
Michaels opinion on this one.  My lawyr doesn't feel it is necessary, but
if Michael does, I will push the issue further.

I have kept Jessy home today and will on Monday also because of her
headaches.  She has an appointment on Monday with her pediatrician, and I
want to make sure that she is OK before I send her back.  This will give
me a little break from the school and all of its troubles.  I will have a
long weekend to get my head together on this.

Thank you so much.

(1)non diab.