Re: [IPp] IEP instead of 504

In a message dated 9/27/02 7:23:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> !  The principal, who is the head
> of the 504 team, just does not have the time to either write it or make
> sure that it is implemented!  Also, there is the money factor.....think

If it were me, I would contact the district 504 coordinator and I would
contact the Office for Civil Rights through the Dept of Education....I heard
a lot of stupid statements at our last district but I think this person tops
the list.....All the positives you noted are available at any time if Jess
were to need them but they still would take time to implement....this is not
a unilateral decision for the principal.....good luck!
now ten!