Re: [IPp] IEP instead of 504

cover her D needs but most D kids

>unless they have other issues are 504 not Spec Ed.....just my quick

Dear Beverly,

My lawyer believes that they are going to designate her Other Health
Impared for her Special Education.  I don't have a problem with that.  I
do have a problem if they try to stigmatize her with any other special
needs problem though.  I have to do a little more questioning on that

(1)non diab.