Re: [IPp] IEP instead of 504

Cindy, I am sending you a copy of my IEP plan for Matthew....look for it in
your email. I will send it privately, if anyone else is interested in viewing
it, please email me. My sons endo has taken a copy of it to give to parents
of newly diagnosed children for future reference, she said it was so
Ask your lawyer about having both an IEP and 504. I don't believe you can,
since they are different plans and for an IEP your child must be evaluated to
see if he or she is eligible for special education. Also an IEP is reviewed
yearly, and this is usually in the spring.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!