Re: [IPp] IEP instead of 504

>??? health care plans can be and usually need to be update at least

>yearly....talk to your attorney....they are talking about designating

>special ed...it will, if written properly, cover her D needs but most D

>unless they have other issues are 504 not Spec Ed

Dear Beverly,

They told me every 3 years.  I don't know what they are going to try to
classify her with, there really isn't anything, but I'm sure they will
think of something so they can get money.  (Not necessarily for her
though, I'm sure of that)  I am very upset right now, if you couldn't
tell.  I am waiting patiently to get ahold of my lawyer.  I really need
to talk to her.

(1)non diab.