[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IPp] IEP instead of 504

I was told by the OCR that the 504 is under federal law, and that the IEP is 
under state law, specifically, that covering the State Department of 
Education.  So, when you have a grievance, you can't go further than the 
highest court in the state, and the laws covering your child are not the 
discrimination or disability laws that protect you with a 504.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
help SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml