[IPp] Re: Vitiligo

I am wondering if any of your diabetic children have a condition called
Vitiligo.  It is a pigment disorder of the skin and is not uncommon in
diabetics.  My daughter has some white spots on her knuckles and knees where
she is lacking pigment and the dermatologist has prescribed a steroid cream
for it.  I forgot to ask if this will affect her blood sugars as happens
with an oral steroid.  I am really interested in whether anyone has used
this cream as it is controversial whether it helps or not.  I am tempted not
to bother but wonder what others have experienced.  Thanks!