[IPp] Precision Xtra ketone testing

Hi Barbara,
We recently tried using the ketone blood test strips and we had a hard time,
too.  Ended up wasting 4 of the 8 in our box in one day.  That convinced me
to just keep tons of the ketostix in the house, since they are much easier
to use, provided he needs to use the RR.  I did call Medisense to see what I
was doing wrong.  They suggested making sure it's a big bead of blood, and
then sort of rolling your finger side-to-side over the oval window until you
get the dashes.  They did several diagnostic checks with me over the phone,
for the meter.  Also, they were kind enough to send me a new box of ketone
test strips, due to learning curve/user error.    One day, we will try
again.  In the meantime, we use the OT Ultra for everyday blood checks and
the ketostix...

mom to Jeremy, 8, pumping 6/02