Re: [IPp] Backlights

In a message dated 9/23/2002 12:44:54 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Are you using
> the
> True measure strips for the BG checks or the regular ones?   True Measure
> (their green)  use lots less blood then the others.

I didn't know that the Precision Xtra had different kinds of strips for
measuring BGs (just tried out the ones that came free with the meter when we
got it for checking blood ketones).  Do the True Measure strips cost the
same?  And does the Xtra still take 30 seconds for BG results???

TIA
Lyndy
Pumpmama to Kati