Re: [IPp] Re: site allergy

Yes, the allergist just contacted us today stating that we have an appointment
on October 1.  That is some good news at least.  MiniMed was giving me a bit of
grief about giving out their product information but did at least give me the
name of someone to contact for ingredients, which I will and send to the
allergist ahead of time.

Wish us luck.

Susan