Re: [IPp] Re: Anniversaries

Patricia started pumping on her 11th birthday. We feel she was offered the
best next thing to a cure when she started pumping. That was 1 1/2 years ago
and we still feel the same. As to celebrating, we try to do that all the
time when we least expect it. I get days where I just feel we need to have
fun .I will even pull them from school once in a long while to go skiing,
shopping, visit a museum or attend a drama.

I believe if you look at life as today being the last day of your life, that
you would celebrate more often. I have faced death several times and am
still here to celebrate.I want my kids to know they too can fight back and
enjoy the ride and use all for becoming something better and happier and

Hugs to all