[IPp] Re: lancets

When Claire uses her SoftClix, it only takes the softclix lancets.  The
medisense one that she has been using now, for a couple of weeks, well I
don't know what kind of lancets they are.  I received 10 lancets and the
device with the Precision Xtra meter.  They are tubular, have a nice fine
tip, but the mechanism to put them into is really, really difficult compared
to the SoftClix which is so easy to use.  So she has been using one lancet
for every few days.  The supply won't last long and then she'll have to go
back to the Softclix.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8