[IPp] Re: Nightlights

Claire has a lava lamp, too!  She received it for her birthday from a friend
and has just started using it in her room.  I am also worried about the heat
it generates, so was shutting it off when I checked on her before I went to
bed.  But she asked me to leave it on all night, but then told me that she
woke up 4 times during the night, so I think that bit of light might somehow
be waking her up.  But it is just the right amount of light to check bgs--her
lamp is right beside the bed.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8