Re: [IPp] Teen Troubles...

> No matter what our problems are, there is someone out there with an
even

>bigger problem. Yes, you have diabetes, BUT if you take care of yourself
you

>will live a long and healthy life....there are children out there with

>diseases that no matter what they do to try and stay healthy, they will
not

>beat their disease.

Dear Sarah,

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!  Like you said, at least they can live with this
disease, it is just something that needs to be controlled.  We try to
teach Jessy the same thing.  When she is feeling sorry for herself, we
will say, it could be worse!  I don't want Jessy feeling sorry for
herself, and like you, I have cried for her and with her, but we try not
to dwell on it, we try to move past it and just get on with our lives.  I
am very proud of my children, all 3 of them!  Julie remembers Jessy
without diabetes, but Trevor won't.  It is just a way of life, and I just
pray that I handle everything correctly as it comes up.

Cindy

(1)non diab.