Re: [IPp] Backlights

. Had been 100

>at dinner at 7pm, 160 at 10:30 when he finally got his bootie in bed

>(should have been there at 10), 280 at 12:30 when he came out for

>the gazillionth time (still hadn't slept), and now he's 333.

Dear Barbara,

Did our kids do and eat the same things today?  Actually Jessy has been
jumping all over today....in the 250's, then in the 80's, and constantly
miserable.  She was 140 before bed, and when I did her 3am check she was
330!  Bolused her, and checked her a half our later.....358.  Needless to
say, I have given her a shot and put emla cream on the new site, now I
just have to wait for the emla cream to kick in so I can do the site
change and go to bed myself.  Jessy was totally miserable for most of the
afternoon, too, I wonder if something is going on with her.  This morning
was great though (she was made captain for the day for her cheerleading
team......they change captains every week and give it to the girls who
work hard and listen, etc......it was a great honor for her and she was
so happy, it did wonders for her self esteem!)  We both got sunburned
today (silly mommy was in such a hurry to leave, I forgot the sun block).

(1)non diab.