Re: [IPp] Nightlights

> my son has one of these (boy thing?) anyway...does your son's get hot?
> Nick's
> does so I won't let him leave it on much....am I being too cautious?

Well they do get hot.   After all they have a 25 watt bulb in them to keep
lava flowing.    But our rule is it sits on either his bookshelf or dresser
it's not by anything.    We told him if we caught him with anything thrown
over it and carelessly tossed near it and touching then he'd have to turn it
off till he could be more responsible.

Fenton, MO