Re: [IPp] Backlights

In a message dated 9/22/2002 1:34:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> But does that back light help you see where you'r poking and how big the
> drop
> of blood is????  (And if it does -- does anyone know if they're going to
> get
> a backlight for the One Touch Ultra????  We use the Xtra for ketone testing
> -- but for BG checks it requires a lot more blood and time than we're used

Yep!    Just turn on the backlight and aim the flashlight at the finger.   I
clearly see his finger eveen 8-10 inches from the meter.     Are you using
True measure strips for the BG checks or the regular ones?   True Measure
(their green)  use lots less blood then the others.

Fenton, MO