Re: [IPp] Re: Anniversaries

In a message dated 9/22/2002 12:10:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> (thanks
> > to someone suggestion here on this POP list, I am so sorry I forget who,
> > my memory is just failing me)

Me, again!!  I shared this idea with the list, and am now giving an update.
Initially we did it to reward Nikko for putting up with the pokes, etc. and
all that comes with d.  We decided we didn't want to do it on the anniversary
of dx (tho we consisered the anniversary of going on the pump), because it
really wasn't anything to "celebrate."  We just arbitrarily chose a day.  But
just this week, we did something that Nikko has really, really wanted to do
for awhile.  So we decided that unlike most holidays that come once a year,
that "Bravery Day" would just be a random special day that might occur
several times in a year when we just do something really, really special!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02