[IPp] RE: Disetronic - Replacing DTron Again - Still happy with customer service!

Actually, I don't think I will. :)

All pumps have problems and all pump companies have pump failures. It's a
fact of business when you are talking about mechanical devices. If a pump
company tells you that they don't have failures, they are lying to you. What
matters is HOW they HANDLE the failure and HOW they TREAT their customers.

--
Allison
Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998