Re: [IPp] Disetronic - Replacing DTron Again - Still happy with customer serv...

In a message dated 9/22/02 6:27:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Here is a groaner for you...we have the SAME insurance company as Minimed
> has for their own employees. And they say that what we understand is true.
> Also, our endo tried, several letters, etc. However, the NEW endo claims he
> has figured out how to make our company cough up (he also told my son they
> were the "worst")

Good luck! Having the same company doesn't mean the same policy....each are
written individually....I used to have UHC but my policy was different than
others with that company....
now ten!