Re: [IPp] Disetronic - Replacing DTron Again - Still happy with customer serv...

"I meant..what does the insurance contract say...not the
they are two different things....do you have a copy of your contract....????
I hear ya about not really wanting to change out....sometimes the pump
companies can help with finding out this info.....

Here is a groaner for you...we have the SAME insurance company as Minimed
has for their own employees. And they say that what we understand is true.
Also, our endo tried, several letters, etc. However, the NEW endo claims he
has figured out how to make our company cough up (he also told my son they
were the "worst")

So, we'll see.