Re: [IPp] Disetronic - Replacing DTron Again - Still happy with customer serv...

In a message dated 9/22/02 4:03:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Here is what our company says: 1) If the pump is broken, they will CONSIDER
> replacing it, IF it will cost more than $3,000 to repair it.
> My son's pump is NOT broken, but obviously, it has fewer bells and whistles
> than the newer pumps. On the other hand, it has been a very reliable pump.
> The company says we would have to prove that his control would be better,
> and that his health would improve significantly, as a result of changing
> pumps, for them to replace his pump.
> Katie

I meant..what does the insurance contract say...not the company.....sometimes
they are two different things....do you have a copy of your contract....????
I hear ya about not really wanting to change out....sometimes the pump
companies can help with finding out this info.....
now ten!