Re: [IPp] Disetronic - Replacing DTron Again - Still happy with customer serv...

about insurance not replacing:

<Oh dear....is it worded that way in the contract? I hope <ours lasts as
long as yours (and longer)...Beverly

Here is what our company says: 1) If the pump is broken, they will CONSIDER
replacing it, IF it will cost more than $3,000 to repair it.

My son's pump is NOT broken, but obviously, it has fewer bells and whistles
than the newer pumps. On the other hand, it has been a very reliable pump.

The company says we would have to prove that his control would be better,
and that his health would improve significantly, as a result of changing
pumps, for them to replace his pump.