Re: [IPp] Backlights

In a message dated 9/22/2002 1:58:42 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The Precision Xtra is the one we've been talking about and Blessing  :)
> Backlight,  flashlight,  glows in the dark.    Works fantastic for all
> those nightly checks.

But does that back light help you see where you'r poking and how big the drop
of blood is????  (And if it does -- does anyone know if they're going to get
a backlight for the One Touch Ultra????  We use the Xtra for ketone testing
-- but for BG checks it requires a lot more blood and time than we're used

Lyndy -- who's still schlepping in with a little flashlight along with the
meter & poker