Re: [IPp] Teen troubles

Two days ago, I also was up all night with Matthew. He went to bed at 8pm
with a reading of 67, gave a sm juice and a few crackers. At 9pm he was 160,
perfect!!  Then at midnight he woke up crying(he never does this), so I jump
up, test him and he is 367. No ketones.  I give him a correction of 1.3 units
and at 3am I test him again he is at 150. At 6am he wakes up at 82. Go
figure, I have no clue what made him go so high. I have been treating lows
the same for three yrs now. Never had a reaction from treating a low go so

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!