Re: [IPp] Re: Anniversaries

However, she started pumping the day before

>her 7th birthday, so now we really celebrate again!!

Dear Barbara,

Aren't birthday's so much fun now?  We only had about 6 months of non
celebrations (one of them was her brother's first birthday, and we let
her sneak a peice of cake, but had to have an extra shot to cover it)  I
am sooooo grateful to this pump!

(1)non diab.