[IPp] DTron Check Button Fails again, 3rd pump

Well, Tarek just received a low cartridge warning in the middle of the
night. Was up changing the cartridge and guess what! Put the f&*@ing thing
in stop, put the new cartridge in, chose prime on the menu, and the check
button doesn't respond. Can't prime, can't go back into run.

Why does this sh!* always happen on the weekend.

This is our third DTron. The first one was returned because of this same
problem. (2nd one was returned for a different reason).

Then to top off my half asleep, ticked off mood, the Disetronic tech support
line is BUSY!!!! Excuse me, it's f&*@ing 2 o'clock in the morning, what are
they doing, sleeping????

Arrrgghhh!!! Like I really want to spend the rest of my weekend chasing
numbers, like Tarek really wants to go back on shots for 2 days.

Not happy....really, really not happy!!! (Maybe I'm just tired.)

Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Novolog since 5-24-02
Using FreeStyle meter
Denver, Colorado