Re: [IPp] Nightlights

Just had another thought.   Zach would never go for a nightlight in his room
either.   But two years ago he decided he wanted one of those lava lamps.
His has an on and off switch,  but we tend to leave it on 24/7 to keep the
wax moving and it gives off a nice light in the room too (when I remember
to keep extra small light bulbs in the house for changes every few months)

Fenton, MO