Re: [IPp] re:teen troubles

> As unpopular as this may be...if she doesn't check she shouldn't
> play....this
> is about being responsible and choice....she should be checking regularly
> before, during and after.....or not play....JMO

I'm in agreement with Beverly and the others on this.    I think you need to
come down hard with her on this.     Is there any way you can attend her
practices and games for a week or two?     Perhaps with you there to  make
her test and give the "Yea" or "Nay" to her playing would instill in her,
the coach, and her teammates how important this is.     And if she can't
play and they want/need her to play they will start making her take better
care of herself.

Another thing to consider is if she is this careless about it now,  how will
she be about testing when she starts driving soon????????

Fenton, MO