[IPp] Re: Anniversaries

In a message dated 9/21/02 5:44:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> January 7th will be the one year anneversary that we found
> out.  We are going to have a bravery day for her around that date (thanks
> to someone suggestion here on this POP list, I am so sorry I forget who,
> my memory is just failing me)
> Cindy
Claire was dx just a few days before her birthday (turning 3), which she
spent in hospital with no cake.  So for a few years after that, her birthdays
were a bittersweet time for me.  However, she started pumping the day before
her 7th birthday, so now we really celebrate again!!

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8