[IPp] Re: site allergy

Hi Susan,

Any idea when you will get to see an allergist? We are trying a new tape
under Michaels site at the moment. It is Leukopor made by Beiersdorf. It is
similar to the Micropore made by 3M. It is a paper tape, so far it has been
ok, is coming unstuck around the edges but we are keeping an eye on it. I
put Skin Prep (Smith & Nephew) under it and it seems to be helping. I guess
you have already tried this kind of tape. We are due for the next site
change tomorrow so it will be interesting to see if we get a rash like with
the other tapes. My sister used to work for Beiersdorf in Australia (afew
years ago now) and is home in NZ for a holiday so I will be asking her if
she remembers anything that might help.

Hope you can get things sorted soon and get back on the pump. Take care.

Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
04/00,pumping 04/02, Daniel 9, wife of Paul.