Re: [IPp] re:teen troubles

I can hardly wait.  Jonathan is only 5.  He is sick of it already and he's only
had dm for just over two years.  I can't imagine him as a teenager, rebellious
because he is a teen and rebellious over his diabetes care.

Excuse me, does anyone have a handbook so I can do everything right now and I
can just breeze through those teen years??  Um??  please??

; )

Susan