[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #196

In a message dated 9/16/2002 7:14:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Needless to say I nightly >bless the meter
> company for putting the backlight and the flashlight beam >on his new
> meters.

Does the Ultra come w/ a backlight now? If not, which meter does? Would love
to have it for night checks. I try to use Jake's backlight from pump
sometimes and it goes off really fast. He will not sleep w/ a nightlight and
wakes up if you turn one on. He can sleep thru drinking a bottle of yoo-hoo
at night when he is low  though. Go figure... Thanks, Trena (mom to Jake 11)