Re: [IPp] 504

In a message dated 9/20/2002 7:46:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Does anyone know what the protocol is for 504s in private/catholic schools.
> Kaycee goes to a catholic schooland we don't have a 504 in place.  Can they
> be held accoutable or not?

If they recieve any sort of federal funding they have to comply with a 504 or
loose the federal funding that they get.  I know that around here most of the
private schools recieve federal funding.

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of bs-carb chart.doc]