Re: [IPp] Re: [Iceliac with diabetes

I could email you it off the list if you want. or could

>send to all if the list does not mind.

Dear Jana,

I would LOVE to see the aricle your duaghter wrote on celiac disease!
How impressive!  Thank you for the web sites, too.  Even though celiac
disease is not effecting any of my children, you can never hurt yourself
by educating yourself on diseases, you never know when it may creep into
your life somehow, some way......and I know a lot of you out there have
children with celiac.  I like to know these things, because if it effects
you, it effects me, you are all my friends!

(1)non diab.