Re: [IPp] School Again

She didn't like it when I mentioned holding the school responsible

>if Devin should need glucogon and there's a delay getting it to him.

Dear Carol,

Well, gee, if she doesn't like it very much, then maybe she should do
something about it!  The arrogance of these people just enrages me!
Don't back down, Carol.  Get what is right for your child, and if they
don't like it, tell them to find a job elsewhere, where they don't have
to deal with people!

(1)non diab.