Re: [IPp] re: Headaches in 140's

>But, headache & flushed cheeks - right after physical activity - sounds

>she's getting dehydrated? Could she try drinking some extra water

>before/during recess?

Dear Shelly,

It may just have been that.  On Friday we gave her extra water with her
snack and again before recess, and no headache!  Yeah!!!  It is amazing
all the extra things you have to think about with diabetes.  It is still
a learning process for me.  Jessy hasn't even been diagnosed a year yet,
although this year, at this time, is VERY different than last year at
this time.  Jessy was a very unhappy, miserable child, with constant
diareah and vomitting, extreme tantrums and blurred vision were all
beginning to show themselves, slowly at first , and then more
frequently.  January 7th will be the one year anneversary that we found
out.  We are going to have a bravery day for her around that date (thanks
to someone suggestion here on this POP list, I am so sorry I forget who,
my memory is just failing me)

(1)non diab.