Re: [IPp] Teen troubles

>She is feeling plain yucky, headaches and belly aches and extreme over

>Mom will be up most of the night.

Dear Jana,

I am really so sorry for you.  I know what you are going through is
rough....worrying, tired, and I am certain, you will become
cranky,....take a nap this weekend if you can.  I would ask your endo if
you start seeinf a trend like this once a month about setting some
temporary basal rates, maybe it is her time of month......why does it
have to start so early in these diabetic girls?

(1)non diab.