Re: [IPp] Re: Headaches

It might be school related stress with Jessy. Or mild fall allergies? Or

>slight dehydration.

Dear Barbara,

I'm sorry Claire had the headaches too.....I am really leaning toward the
dehydration as its cause.  Yesterday she drank water with her snack and
was made to drink more water before recess.......and no headache (I had
not given her the Aleve because I wanted to see if it was dehydration
before I tried anything else out)  Thank you, all of you, for your
comments and suggestions.  I'm am going to try Michaels lemonade and see
if that goes over well with Jessy at her football game tomorrow (She is
extrememly picky, and I am wondering if she will drink lemonade, she
loves salt, so she may)

(1)non diab.