Re: [IPp] Re: Teen troubles

Hi Barb

Patricia made it through the night okay. She was so high nothing could read.
Love the precision X machine as no ktones either. Was down to 16.0 when I
fell asleep. At 7 .4 at 5 am and down to 4.6 at breakfast. Totally normal
readings now but have to watch out due to the extra insulin she might still
have working in her. She is very reactive to insulin and so we have to be
real careful. She used to be the opposite but now reacts fast with insulin.
Being 12 years old, 5 ft 5 and fully developed may have something to do with
that. We are off to a friend's this morning as she is having a baby this
winter and decided to have a huge yardsale.

Thanks for listening