[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #203

Thanks Sarah, for your advice.

When I have tried testing on my arm (with the OneTouch Ultra) I found that it
didn't hurt, but fingers really hurt me.  I think my little girl is so brave,
to say that they don't hurt!   Well, I guess this idea won't work, if you
have to pump the arm.

Claire uses the SoftClix.  They last us about 14 months on average.  It broke
about 2 weeks ago, so I pulled out one from Medisense, that we received with
our free Precision Xtra meter.  She has been using that for a change (I think
its a novelty for her), even though our replacement SoftClix was received.
SoftClix are guaranteed to be replaced forever, at least the company here in
Canada says that.  It is extremely difficult to change the lancet on the
Medisense device!!!

Barbara, mum of Claire 8