[IPp] Re: Headaches

Claire also used to get bad headaches quite often.  I had kinda forgotten
about it, because since pumping (17 months now) they have ocurred far less
frequently.  She was only 4, 5 and 6 years old when she was getting them.  I
think it was the result of all the stress, along with poor control.

It might be school related stress with Jessy.  Or mild fall allergies?  Or
slight dehydration.  One of Claire's little friends, also 8 years old,
suffers from migraines.  So sad to see the little ones with these.

Reasons for headaches can be hard to figure out, so try to find the best way
to treat them.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8