Re: [IPp] Teen troubles

Hi all

Guess I am up for the night and maybe all night too. Good thing I got extra
sleep for the last 2 nights.

Patricia 12 already in puberty, always was brittle. Pumping has helped alot
but still we fight for good control. Tonight she went to Youth Group and her
site went bad. She is so high it is not saying so know it is really bad. I
suggested she change her set and site and also the tubing and still nothing
coming down. She ha no keytomes thankfully so guess this site really went
bad. That happens alot with her.

She is feeling plain yucky, headaches and belly aches and extreme over
Mom will be up most of the night.Now 11 pm so guess I will go play a game
online to keep me awake.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.It's almost fall now with chilly
nights cooling off the air and still sunny warm days.

Jana in Nova Scotia