[IPp] re: Headaches in 140's

<<<From Cindy:
Let me throw another zinger at you.  Do any of your diabetic children
suffer with headaches with blood sugars in the 140"s?  For the past 2
days now, Jessy has had a headache, after recess, she is flushed and her
cheeks are red.  It is still fairly warm in NJ. >>>>>

Cindy, Luke (my kid with D) has complained of headaches with bg's all over the
range - only significant correlation for him is the kind of headache he feels
when he's going low, which is in the middle of his forehead.  Other kinds do
not have a consistent placement for him.

But, headache & flushed cheeks - right after physical activity - sounds like
she's getting dehydrated?  Could she try drinking some extra water
before/during recess?

Do you Yahoo!?