[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IPp] 504

Call the 1800 DIABETES number of the ADA and ask to speak to someone who can 
answer the question, as well, request their complete school guide.
Good luck,
p.s. I think the answer is yes.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
help SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml