[IPp] School Again

Got a call this afternoon from the nurse that oversees the health assistant at
Devin's school.  Seems they don't like the school orders that I had the Dr.
sign.  I referred to the "nurse" and "nurse's office" when it should be
"health assistant" and "health office".  She said something about release of
responsibility since Devin is "self care" too.  Then, she really ticked me off
by saying "This is why we don't like parents to write up school orders.  I
suggest you look at mine and then we'll discuss it, before we have the dr.
sign it"  She didn't like it when I mentioned holding the school responsible
if Devin should need glucogon and there's a delay getting it to him.