Re: [IPp] headaches

>Yes, Mary gets headaches....bad ones....usually associated with a fast

>(if not a low) but not always.....

Dear Beverly,

The thing is, I don't think she is going from a high to a low.  She is
tested before lunch, boluses immediately following, and then within the
hour.....boom....we've got a headache.  Could she possibly be jumping to
a high and dropping back down within the hour and we are just not
catching it?

(1)non diab.