Re: [IPp] headaches

I have enough trouble keeping my own kids names straight.

>My husband was very resistant to having our son tested too. I think men

>general) have a hard time believing their child isn't perfect.

Dear Carol,

Isn't that the truth?  On both issues.....I call my poor lttle Trevor
Julie when he is misbehaving and Jessy when he is cranky (by accident of
course)  And I am constantly calling Jessy Julie and visa versa!  The
kids get so mad at me!

And the thing about the husbands......I keep telling my husband that he
has no f*#^ing clue when it comes to Julie, when he watches her for me,
he has her alone, and will sit on his lap and cuddle and be a really good
girl.....if I could do that all day, believe me, I would......he will
only watch one child at a time, Julie or Trevor, (Jessy is with me always
for either cheerleading or support group meetings, or dance class, so I
will have to drag one of the others with me since he can only handle one
at a time.......and this is coming from the man who once wanted 10

(1)non diab.