Re: [IPp] infected site?

When Jon's site was infected it was quite obvious, likely just a sign of a
really bad infection (which is was...)

It was red, inflamed and like you said, there was a discharge.  Jon always got a
white head on an old site though, now we know it was from allergies to the
infusion sets though.

Jon needed antibiotics on all occasions to heal up the infection.  YMMV.

Good luck.  I really miss the pump.  I hate having to remember to feed him at
certain times.  He doesn't always want to eat either.  We're back to the reasons
we went on the pump in the first place.

Susan